5 Aug 2011

Ask, and you shall receive?



I want to walk in the night rain,
holding on to my umbrella, listening to my ipod
I want that gust of wind to blow away
my myriad moods and show me ahead, the road
I want to fly up and perch on that mighty tree
Feeling the chilly cold wind, tickling soft through my feathers
I want to go 'ouch' happily, 
when that dew drop splashes on my head
I want to get camouflaged
in the greenery around and feel it's warmth
I want to feel the gush of air embracing me 
when the heart flutters advance in my direction
I want the feathers to get clasped soft and tight
Rushing past the moments quick
I want the world around to ignore us dance
and shout out loud amidst thunders of joy
I want to bottle up the time's warmth and scent
and blanket me with it in lonely blackness
I want to squeeze open my eyes and yawn
stretching my spine, welcoming the peaceful dawn
I want them all done, and immerse myself in the joy
and here I totally ask, seek and knock with the hope...

1 comment:

  1. 'sniff sniff' I smell something :D :D something good at last :D good going gurlie :D hope you mean what you rhyme :D

    ReplyDelete